What a cheeky little weekend in Silverstone! Max Verstappen and Lewis Hamilton got into a bit of an argy-bargy on track. Which Christian and Toto carried off track (there were emails involved). Mercedes and Red Bull dramz aside, we had some spectacular race-y racing from our favourite Disney Prince Charles Leclerc, Lando Norris, and more. Plus, Lewis finally brought it home.
We are chuffed to bits to be joined by our favourite (and only) guest of all time, Dyaus! With his technical know-how, sick bantz, overall charm, and general Britishness, he’s the only one we’d want to break down Silverstone with. Let’s dive in!
- Rachelle’s Racing Rhyme (yes, it actually rhymes)
- Our Analysis
- New sprint quali format
- Mercedes vs. Redbull
- Team Principals vs. Michael Masi
- Kudos to Mclaren and Ferrari
- George Russell's future in F1
- Final thoughts
- Our DOTD
- New segment: Dick in the Box Box
- See you in two weeks at the Hungaroring!
Support the show (https://venmo.com/boxboxf1pod)