If you were hung(a)ry for more racing, then the Hungarian GP was the all-you-can-eat buffet of races. A mere drizzle turned the track into a bowling alley right in lap 1. And with half the grid out (or attempting to chug along with a duct-taped chassis), it was finally time for the underdogs & senior citizens to shine. It was unexpectedly crazy, glorious, and so very race-y. And definitely a Box Box fav. Let’s get to it!
- Digital roundup
- Subtle Seb strikes again
- Rachelle’s racing rhyme
- Overview of the Hungarian GP
- Hannah’s Analysis
- Valtteri Bottas + Lap 1
- Lewis Hamilton’s comeback
- Senior citizens assemble
- Fernando Alonso is 40 and fab
- We love Sebastian Vettel
- Esteban Ocon, Alpine, and France!!!
- Williams finally scores points (George Russell AND Nicholas Latifi)
- Stewards arrange many visits to their office/lair
- Driver of the Day and Dick in the Box Box
- Time for summer break!
Support the show (https://venmo.com/boxboxf1pod)