So, what do you do when the rain is pouring in your face, and the whole world is on your case? Do as Michael Masi (not Adele) does & stare at the same graph for four hours while everyone just…waits.
The Spa Grand Prix was a cold rainy mess, seemingly to no one's shock but the FIA's. Sure, we gave it the old college try and got a couple riveting laps in. But mostly, today's GP was like watching a nature documentary about the world's greatest racing drivers just exist on a rainy Belgian tundra. Narrated by F1's answer to the soothing voice of David Attenborough — above average rain jokes.
Boxes, time to wade knee-deep into the action-packed Belgian GP. Let's go!
- Digital Warmup
- Sergio Perez gets signed to Red Bull for 2022!
- It was Valtteri Bottas' 32nd birthday (despite what the cake might say)
- Race Rhyme: Belgian GP 2021
- Lando Norris crash
- George Russell qualifies P2
- Max Verstappen gets pole
- Setting the scene
- Checo crashes before the race starts
- Spectators look like they're having a real good time
- Rain analysis
- It rained
- What happened
- Two laps behind the safety car
- George Russell
- The FIA & Michael Masi
- Next week: Dutch GP