Today’s Italian GP felt like it went from Buongiorno to A-river-dirt-chi real quick. But the day was still jam-packed with moments like the Verstappen vs. Hamilton battle coming to a bizarre head, a totally un-bleak comeback from Valtteri, and a TRIPLE McLaren shoey (love a Zak Brown moment). Safe to say, we’ve got a lot of action to unpack from Monza, ranging from heartbreak to nail-biters to happily-ever-afters. Boxes, let’s get to it!
- Rachelle’s Racing Rhyme
- Hannah’s Analysis
- Qualifying & Sprint Qualifying
- Race start
- Lewis Hamilton & Max Verstappen
- They crashed
- Valtteri Bottas’ redemption arc
- P19 to P3
- McLaren victory
- Daniel Ricciardo led from turn 1 and won! He’s back!
- Lando Norris raced some race-y racing, defending against Lewis, some spectacular overtakes, and finished P2 (his highest yet)