Jos on Yas?! Yaaaaas! But also all the important stuff that’s gone down this week in the F1 world (like Zak Brown experimenting with fashion) & we introduce a new segment called Tatt Chat (this week: Fernando Alonso’s face). Plus, as we head to Abu Dhabi, what can we expect from, what’s turning out to be, the most dramatic season finale in F1 history (*read in Chris Harrison's voice*)? Boxes, let’s get prepping!
- Digital Warmup
- Lap 1: McLaren
- Zak Brown & Lando Norris golf With Carlos Sainz….Sr!! (should’ve been more specific when requesting a Carlos Sainz)
- Zak Brown takes fashion inspo from Lewis + his love for McLaren and gets… bright papaya pants splattered with McLaren logos
- McLaren livery features their sponsor Vuse Worldwide in an effort to promote a fun time that leads to maiming, at most. No Tobacco means no death.
- Lap 2: Kimi’s last race
- “I’m looking forward to when it’s over”
- Lap 3: Hollywood
- Who would Brad Pitt play in F1? Obviously Zak Brown
- Williams x King’s Man
- Kris Jenner would like Kendall Jenner to please date Lewis Hamilton
- Lap 4: Tatt Chat
- This week we cover temporary tattoos in the form of Fernando Alonso’s face on Daniel Ricciardo’s flexed bicep
- Lap 5: Press conferences
- A bit of banter + children ask hard-hitting and Us Weekly questions
- A sneak peek at the lame trophy (deftly placed between Lewis & Max) that no one actually gets to keep
- Lap 1: McLaren
- Track Walk
- It’s got a history and it’s got a future (til 2030, baby!!)
- YAAAAAS Marina Circuit
- What to expect
- Lewis or Max will win. There might be flags
- Or they DNF & Max wins by default & Mercedes takes the Constructor Championship
- Box Box
- Food: What AREN’T we eating
- See you Sunday!
- Share, subscribe, review, and follow us on social to keep up!
Support the show (https://venmo.com/boxboxf1pod)